måndag 25 augusti 2014

Smeared Ink DT blog hop - Vintage

Time for another DT blog hop at Smeared Ink and this time the theme is: Vintage! This is also my first weekly DT-project after our move! =)


I used one of the Hallocuties called Pet Bats and the sentiment for it! I colored her and the bats with my promarkers, added some gold the bats belts and did my best to add some shading to image. I found a brown striped washi tape that I used on the sides of the card and then added the images. 
So I hope you all will like my take on Vintage for this hop! =)














8 kommentarer:

  1. So sweet! Great gold bats and love her hair. Beautiful coloring on image.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous make today, Elenor! Bet it feels good to be crafting again after your move. Hugs!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous Elenor, I like the image and the sentiment
    Kevin xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous card hun love it hugs Judith x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fantastic card and image Elenor..Loz

    SvaraRadera
  6. That hose little bats are my favorite. Love the coloring. Glad to have you back
    Kisses

    SvaraRadera