söndag 4 maj 2014

Dragonfly Dreams -Challenge 5 How does your garden grow

Time for a new challenge with Dragonfly Dreams and this time the theme is "Hoe does your garden grow" and our sponsor is:

We all got to choose something from the store and I just couldn't resist to use the Daisies and Ladybugs set!
I merged the cloud background with the digiset of daisies and ladybugs. Printed it out and colored the digital image, added some shading and glossy accent to the ladybugs. This is how it turned out and I like it a lot! =)
I just hope that I will get a sunny summer and a green balcony this year! =)



5 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card Elenor, I like the fab image and the clouds.
    Kevin xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous scene Elenor..Loz

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous Elenor hun hugs Judith xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Härligt kort! Fast heter dom inte " ladybirds "?

    // Kram

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is so gorgeous Elenor, very clever to merge the background! So glad you are on our DT!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    SvaraRadera