fredag 1 juni 2012

Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent: Anything goes & Heavy metal

Our new Recycle, Re-Purpose and Re-Invent challenge is live now and there are two themes, Anything Goes and Heavy Metal! =)

 For the Anything goes theme you have to use something recycled and for the subtheme Heavy metal something made of metal to celebrate Father's day or the men in our lives! 

My father lives a few miles from me, so have used small screws and metal rings I found in my toolbox from some forgotten project! =)  
Then I used some wire I had left from making hedgeghogs, everything ended up in a small wallhanging with one of the sentiments called Heavy Metal! =) The image is from CS Designs and are called "Metal & Screws"! 
The image is printed on some cardboard that I got in a package earlier!


We also welocme three new members to our Design Team now and they are:

 
Looking forward to see all of your creations, come and join us in this fun challenge and use up some of you recycled item, since I think I'm not the only one saving things for future use! =)

7 kommentarer:

  1. Godmorgon =) Du pysslar och står i, tjusigt! Hoppas du får en fin fredag! Kramen

    SvaraRadera
  2. Eleanor...what a cool interpretation of this design. Her face is lovely and I really like the suble colours you chose for her. The twisted wire and washers for the hanger are a great idea...now I have to start saving bits of wire "for future use" :)
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm delighted to be working with you.
    Bonnie

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a great project it is just lovely. Vee xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely design. I really like the way that you have recycled everything. Thank you for your help and support It's great to be working alongside you :0)

    SvaraRadera
  5. I really like the cool colours you used!
    The hanger is a great idea!
    You used some interesting pieces of metal very effectively!
    Great!
    Rene

    SvaraRadera
  6. Love the wire hanger and washers and your image is lovely!

    SvaraRadera